Crook & Marker® & DW Home (“The Sweepstakes”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. This Sweepstakes begins at 3:00:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on January 26, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2022(the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Crook & Marker and DW Home will post with instructions on how to enter the Sweepstakes. To enter: (i) follow @crookandmarker and @dwhomecandles official Instagram pages; (ii) like and save the post and (iii) Tag a friend in the comments on this post. By following the brand’s official social media account(s) and completing these actions, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”). THE PURCHASE OF CROOK & MARKER (OR ANY OTHER ALCOHOL BEVERAGE) IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. Social media account posts made in private accounts will not count as valid entries. You must have a non-private Instagram account to enter and have your account privacy setting set to “Off” to enter the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor: Crook & Marker LLC, 1 N. Johnston Ave., Ste. D118, Hamilton, NJ 08609
You must be a registered member of Instagram in order to participate in the Sweepstakes or win the Prize. Memberships on the Instagram platform is free, but a compatible mobile device is required to download the Instagram app and use the service.
By submitting a Sweepstakes Entry, you agree that your Sweepstakes Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may declare your Sweepstakes Entry void and disqualify you from the Sweepstakes if it believes that your Sweepstakes Entry fails to conform, for any reason it deems appropriate in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to these Official Rules.
You must follow the official @crookandmarker social media account page(s) prior to Sweepstakes Entry. IF YOU ARE NOT 21 YEARS OR OLDER, DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES AS IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR YOU.
Alternatively, you can send an email with your full name, date of birth, state, and phone number with the subject “Crook & Marker & Imperial Motion Sweepstakes” to [email protected] to be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2022.
All Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on January 30, 2022. Limit of one (1) Entry per person by Instagram comment or e-mail submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account to submit an Entry. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entry and that entrant may be disqualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues which might affect the ability of a person to enter, or the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winners. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, inaccessible, jumbled, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries, all of which are void.
You will be charged for all data usage on your handset according to the terms in your individual calling plan with your cellular provider. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. Not all cellular phone providers carry necessary service to participate. Wireless service/internet access may not be available in all areas.
2. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded (“Grand Prize”). The Grand Prize includes: (i) $100 Visa Gift Card ($100) and (ii) $100 Gift Card to DW Home Website ($100) The approximate retail value ($200.00) of the Grand Prize is $200.00. No alcohol, travel or accommodations are awarded as part of any Prize.
Actual value may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a Prize. If the Sponsor deems that there is not one (1) eligible Entry based on the criterion set within these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to forego awarding the Grand Prize at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated Prizes, in which event the Prize is forfeited in its entirety, and Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason.
3. Winner Determination: Potential winner will be randomly selected from all eligible Entries received within the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize will be determined by the total number of eligible Entries received through all entry methods combined. The awarding of the Prize is subject to verification of each potential winner’s eligibility. The potential winner will be notified by direct message or email on or around January 31,2022 and will be required to furnish valid proof of age in a form prescribed by Sponsor (for example, a copy of a valid driver’s license, birth certificate or passport) within 48 hours of notification. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to return the prize claim documents within the stated time period, or if a potential winner cannot accept the Prize as stated, or if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems a potential winner ineligible to receive the Prize for any reason, the corresponding Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded (time permitting) to an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among the remaining Entries received. It is the entrant’s sole responsibility to assure that his/her social media settings are configured so that he/she may be contacted by Sponsor via direct message if he/she is selected as a potential Prize winner. If potential Prize winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within 48 hours, Prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
4. The Crook & Marker and DW Home names should not be used in a defamatory, negative or abusive manner. In addition to disqualification of an entrant whose Entry is deemed defamatory, Sponsor reserves the right to petition any social media platform(s) to remove such Entry from the social media platform(s).
ENTRIES POSTED BY ENTRANTS AND/OR RE-POSTED BY SPONSOR REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE ENTRANTS THEMSELVES AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
5. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of Entry. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Sponsor and (as applicable) its respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. All federal, state and local taxes on Prizes are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting Prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said Prize, any and all costs of redemption to redeem said Prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said Prize. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of Prize, including but not limited to shipping and handling and service charges in the instance that specific shipping & handling methods outside of what the Sponsor deems covered are required. Where legal, by accepting Prize, winner agrees to the use of his/her name, likeness, photo, voice, biographical information, image and other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice.
7. Release, Choice of Law, and Disputes: Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW/CHOICE OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting an awarded Prize (and to the fullest extent permitted by law), each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved by binding arbitration individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes)if any, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Force Majeure. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to any cause beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (e.g., natural disaster, unauthorized human intervention, act of fraud, civil commotion, riot, etc.), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and make Prize(s) available in a manner which is fair, equitable, and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on all social media accounts @crookandmarker.
8. Entry Disputes: In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address which is associated with the social media account used to participate in the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Winner may be required to prove, in Sponsor’s sole discretion (and, if applicable, to Sponsor’s satisfaction), that he/she is the owner of the social media account used to post the winning Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete Entries, or for on-line Entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of on-line Entries. (The preceding includes but is not limited to filtering or other operation of the functionality of the social media platform(s).) Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, whether caused by website visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of on-line Entries in this Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE (INCLUDING ANY MOBILE WEBSITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR DEFRAUD SPONSOR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Winners’ List: For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor, Attn: Crook & Marker & DW Homes Sweepstakes. All requests for the winners’ list must be received by February 01, 2022.
©2022 Crook & Marker LLC. All Rights Reserved. CROOK AND MARKER is a registered trademark of Crook & Marker LLC.